Wednesday, September 16, 2009

R.I.P Floyd

I love this guy Floyd. I love the way he cooks and presents food.

Most importantly I love the way he inspired me to cook and not to feel bad about eating or drinking while cooking (can't do that with driving, at least the law does not allow one to consume alcohol and then drive - with some limitation...Go figure).

Floyd had a magical aura to inspire not only one to cook but importantly to feel happy and jolly about. He was an extraordinary person. Most TV chefs today do not have that magic and they are just plain celebrity with a formula and a foul language to follow.

Sadly, Keith Floyd died on September 14, 2009 due to a heart attack. He was 65. Rest in peace.

1 comment:

  1. Rest in Peace Chef Floyd, you inspired us all to add some fun and alcohol while in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete