Friday, January 7, 2011

Salud

Happy New Year everyone. I have been missing in action and my entries have been non-existence for the last two quarters of 2010. I do have reasons and excuses. Enough said.

My main resolution this year is letting go, acceptance and forgiveness. To achieve them I believe I have to combine all my positive and negative thoughts in order to achieve the ultimate healthy thoughts.

According to some, the healthy thinking statement is one that is believable. Hope is the belief that something is attainable. Thus, I must believe that the little inner voice in me more and hopefully more often. The inner voice that is saying possible and attainable. At the same time, I must also accept all the monkey chatters with grace (Note: I refer my ego as 'monkey chatters'). So help me God...so many monkeys chatting away all the time...singing away, all the time...oh well.

Thus, I realise that covering up my negative emotions with positive thoughts is not going to enhance my beliefs. Normally, I do lots of covering up of my negative thoughts as sadness, unhappiness, frustrations, disappointments by affirmations of positive words. This approach almost always makes me feel better but only on a short term basis.

So, I have decided on a rather challenging approach and that is to change my thought process in order to heal my inner self. The first step is to recognise all the negative thought process that keeps popping up like Windows pop-up in my head. I am not saying that I am accepting these negative thoughts but recognising it/them as a way of letting it be. Recognising helps in changing my thought process and healing my inner self to change my beliefs for the better. The last couple of months I have met some people whom were supportive and helpful in my quest of having achieving healthy thoughts regularly.

I must say I have a long way to go but at least I have begun on a healing journey. And the best part is that my body believes in it. My mind accepts it and I am a much happier person than what I used to be.

I hope for a new and continuous healthy beliefs which can enable me to move forward for the better, become a wiser person, being more compassionate and tolerant towards others.

Salud.

1 comment:

  1. Finally General Five Cents has blog, salute to you. Fully agree, listen to your heart and always give infinite love and gratitude to all.

    ReplyDelete